Friday, April 25, 2008

PowerPointer

On the way to school the other morning, C told me that each student in his class is supposed to pick an animal and then come up with a PowerPoint presentation for that animal. I'm not sure if they're trying to sell these animals or market them, or what a PowerPoint even is, really. In fact, I just had to ask my sister how to write PowerPoint (Powerpoint? Power Point?).

I work alone, for myself, and therefore have no one I have to convince of anything other than customers, and I don't presume that they have the kind of time required to sit and look at a PowerPoint, whatever that is.

Maybe I should have my customers come in and watch a PowerPoint of different animals. Or maybe I should have a bunch of third-graders head up my marketing department. Couldn't hurt.