Tuesday, February 26, 2008

CD

This is the 400th post on Urf!.

I don't really have much more to say about it. I'd like to say that there are 100 posts for each of my four kids, but that's not completely true. There are a lot of posts just about me, some about movies or music, television or school, and a few are simply photos. But all 400 posts have one central theme: me! Not really, it's all about family - the silliness, the poignant, the profane and, of course, the good times and frustrations.

I hope you've enjoyed reading these first 400 as much as I've enjoyed writing them. And if you haven't lately, you really should go back to the beginning and re-read all of them. Go ahead, I'll wait ...

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I have enjoyed all 400, especially the ones that mention me in some way.

I'm on the masthead! Suck it, Shannon and Chip!

Kristy said...

But the real question is, why isn't it all about ME?

katherine said...

i have enjoyed every last one of your 400 posts. i just finished reading them all again. while the ones that mention steph are very entertaining, i particularly enjoyed may 22, 2007's post.