- Was given a cake at lunch.
- Received three books and two CDs.
- Had lunch with my sister.
- Friends came to my house to toast me, but there was no toast. They just drank my alcohol and left.
- Received an E-mail from someone who could change the course my life is currently on.
- Ate pizza.
- Talked on the phone to my mother, an aunt, an uncle, my father and my sister.
- Watched The Quartet run around the house playing with Monistat applicators (I was told by one of my editors to explain here that the Monistat was purchased for GK's diaper rash or something, which is why the applicators were unused).
- Decreed that the kids should greet me every day with "Buon giorno, Papa!"
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Things that happened to me yesterday:
at 1:08 PM